Premier Pleated Shade
Premier Pleated Shade
15% selected products - use code "PRESIDENTS-DAY" at checkout. Sale ends 2/21.
Premier Pleated Shades from Blinds.com give your windows instant texture and dimensionality. They are a thoroughly modern update that works with any décor. These shades are available in beautiful solids, subtle patterns and natural woven grasses that are sure to add a flare to any room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Premier Pleated Shades from Blinds.com give your windows instant texture and dimensionality. They are a thoroughly modern update that works with any décor. These shades are available in beautiful solids, subtle patterns and natural woven grasses that are sure to add a flare to any room.
With their crisp, sharp pleats, they add texture and interest, as well as a slightly modern flare, depending on the fabric chosen. Enjoy the unique dimensionality of light control that comes from these shades’ pleated texture, while getting a beautiful, affordable enhancement to your home.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
Cordless offers ease of use and a clean look with no lift cords. It also eliminates the potential hazards that accompany cord entanglement.
A Continuous Cord Loop is great for larger, heavier shades.
Top-down/bottom-up allows you to open your shade from either the top or bottom and comes corded, cordless or continuous cord loop.
For more light control and privacy, upgrade your shade with a blackout liner. Blackout liners offer total privacy and block all light during the day.
Collection | Maximum Width
- Avery | 120"
- Cove | 120"
- Metro | 120"
- Palms | 120"
- Shetland | 120"
- Webster | 120"
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 72"
- Maximum Width (as 2-on-1 headrail ): 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Width Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 18 1/2"
- Maximum Width Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 72"
- Maximum Height Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 72"
- Minimum Width Continuous Cord Loop: 19"
- Minimum Width Cordless: 19"
- Maximum Height Cordless: 84"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth Continuous Cord Lift: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless: 2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials