20% OFF WITH CODE "SAVENOW" ENDS 7/21
Transparent Pleated Colors
Light Filtering Pleated Colors
- No Sample
- No Sample
Blackout Pleated Color
Our Premium 2’’ Pleated Shade will create a modern look for your windows. These shades are available in transparent, light-filtering and blackout opacities. With the wide range of colors including whites, subtle neutrals to bold vibrant colors, choose designs and textures that are sure to complement your room. Because of our unique lift cord system, these shades have perfect pleats from top to bottom, even in large sizes, and they will re-pleat neatly when raised every time.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
For ultimate light blockage and privacy, add a white blackout liner for your transparent or light-filtering shades.
Place two blinds on a single headrail to cover wider windows.
A color coordinated, plastic, continuous chain loop enables easier operation of larger shades.
The top-down/bottom-up upgrade gives maximum light control and privacy by allowing you to open/close the shade from either the top or the bottom.
Cordless control is a hassle-free option that not only offers a clean aesthetic look, but also eliminates the potential hazards with cord entanglement.
Transparent fabric does not provide privacy. Consider light-filtering or blackout fabric if complete privacy is needed.
Shades that have a width that exceeds the fabric width will be made with 3 panels of fabric that will have a vertical overlap of approximately 2” where the lift cords are placed.
Click here to see complete list of fabrics for fabric content and width.
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Maximum Width Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 72"
- Maximum Width Cordless: 96"
- Maximum Height Cordless: 84"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
Origin of Production