Premium Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade
DON'T WAIT! 20% OFF WITH CODE “FAVORITE” ENDS 6/24
Blinds.com Premium Blackout Vertical Cellular Shades take the benefits of vertical window treatments to a new level. These shades block harsh sun from your large windows or patio doors, and also provide year-round insulation, sound absorption and ultraviolet protection.
Blinds.com Premium Blackout Vertical Cellular Shades take the benefits of vertical window treatments to an entirely new level. These shades will not only block harsh sun from your extremely large windows or patio doors, but also provide you with year-round insulation, sound absorption and ultraviolet protection. And because they’re manufactured with blackout fabric, you’ll get total privacy as well as a good night’s sleep.
These blackout shades’ functionality is enhanced by a beautiful color palette and smart design. The vertical rails are color-coordinated. Their hole-free design ensures your privacy at all times, while a white backing ensures a uniform appearance to the street. In addition, the design of these cordless shades help eliminate the hassle of cords – to open and close them, a touch of the hand is all that’s required.
Install Time: 60 - 90 minutes
- The insulating properties of cellular shades make these shades ideal in climates with extreme heat or cold.
May be specified to stack on either side, split down the middle or stack in the center. Please consider your view before specifying.
Blackout fabrics offer total privacy during both day and night, as their opacity prevents light from filtering through.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/16"
- Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/8" wider than ordered width)
- Outside Mount Only: (Valance will measure 1" wider than ordered width)
- Stack Options
- Each Stack is 6 1/2" for all sizes
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production