25% OFF WITH CODE "SUPERSPRING" ENDS 4/20
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Discover exceptional privacy and light control with the elegant, soft, transformative views of the Blinds.com Premium Room Darkening Sheer Shade. Bands of carefully woven and crafted fabrics and sheer materials combine to create a sophisticated louver-like appearance with a style that boasts the tightest closure in its category.
This shade's innovative design combines the flexible views of a banded shade with the light control of a sheer shade allowing total versatility. Choose from a stunning array of solid and sheer room darkening fabric combinations for soft and gently guard against hard sunlight and glare. Our dedication to quality is also demonstrated by 100% woven seams and a smooth, high-end finish on all fabric choices for modern looks with a softness that adds intrigue and warmth.
Complement your shade with your choice of top treatments and lift options. Beautiful 4 ½" fabric-covered cassettes are standard with options for a contemporary curved valance or wood top treatments for modern or mid-century appeal. Color-coordinated, continuous cord loop lifts utilize a clutch system for smooth operation and motorization options allow for total control with a button's push. Low profile magnetic hold-downs are also available for outside mount shades to prevent sway when and are required when installing your window treatment on doors. Hold-down magnets are sewn into the bottom rail during manufacturing and are not recommended for metal doors.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Soft neutrals and quality light-weight fabrics add style to even larger windows where traditional blinds may be too heavy.
Select motorization for a completely cord-free shade. Motorization allows you to control one or multiple shades with the ease
Wooden top treatments are available in a selection of colors to match your home décor.
Choose magnetic hold-downs for non-metal doors to prevent sway.
- Comes standard with nylon cord continuous cord loops which enables larger shades to lift and lower more smoothly. Cords are color-coordinated.
- Shades will have a small ½” gap between the fabric and the window. Choose light guards to minimize light on the sides of your shade.
- Consider side by side shades for larger windows.
- When you measure the height, take the SHORTEST measurement, so that the bottom rail can pivot and vanes can rotate easily.
- Room-darkening fabric vanes are made from 100% polyester and are white on the back. The sheer face fabric will be white on the light colors and will match the vane fabrics on the dark colors.
- Because of their sheer fabric construction, these shades are not recommended for humid areas or areas where the shade may get wet.
Child Safety Information: This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the motorization upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Continuous Cord Loop Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Width: 98"
- Maximum Height: 98"
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Width: 110"
- Maximum Height: 120"
Cord Loop Mounting Requirements
- Curved Fascia Minimum Depth: 2 7/16”
- Curved Fascia Fully Recessed: 3 5/8” – 4 ¼”
- Fabric/Modern Valance Minimum Depth: 2 7/16”
- Fabric/Modern Valance Fully Recessed: 4 1/16” – 4 11/16”
Motor Mounting Requirements
- Curved Fascia Minimum Depth: 2 3/8”
- Curved Fascia Fully Recessed: 3 5/8” – 4 1/8”
- Fabric/Modern Valance Minimum Depth: 2 3/8”
- Fabric/Modern Valance Fully Recessed: 4 1/16” – 4 9/16”
- Aluminum Light Guard
- Magnetic Hold Downs (Outside Mount Only)
- Shims (Outside Mount Only)
Origin of Production