Signature Light Filtering Cellular Shade
Blinds.com's Signature Light Filtering Cellular Shades offer top-quality style at a great price. Their soft, translucent honeycomb cells add energy-saving insulation and privacy while gently filtering light into your room.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
9/16" Single Cell Colors
- No Sample
3/4" Single Cell Solid Colors
Double Cell Colors
- No Sample
- No Sample
Blinds.com's Signature Light Filtering Cellular Shades offer top-quality style at a great price. Their soft, translucent honeycomb cells add energy-saving insulation and privacy while gently filtering light into your room. The larger-scale honeycomb cell provides added insulation and is available in single, double or triple cell depth. When raised, the soft, flexible nature of our Light-Filtering Shades makes them virtually disappear, providing an unobstructed view.
Signature Light-Filtering Cellular Shades are available in a multitude of colors, ranging from pale neutrals to rich, deep tones. Made from durable polyester, these shades have an elegant linen texture and are white-backed to provide a uniform appearance to your home's exterior. A light vacuuming is all that’s needed to keep them looking fresh.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
For 2 shades in 1, choose trilight. Trilight features a transparent pleated shade above a light-filtering shade below. The resulting product is 1 versatile shade with unlimited light control.
For those who can’t decide between Cellular Shades and Roller Shades, tandem blends the best of both styles. Tandem puts a clutch-controlled roller shade behind a Light-Filtering Cellular Shade, resulting in aesthetic variety and varying degrees of light-control.
Double or Triple Cell Light-Filtering Cell Shades offer added insulation and are recommended for climates that experience extreme heat or cold.
All shades with a standard cord-lock or top-down/bottom-up lift will have painted coordinated rails.
All solid-color shades with any specialty lift option will have matching fabric-covered headrails and bottomrails.
All print-fabric shades with any specialty lift option will have a fabric-covered headrail and a painted, coordinated bottomrail.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless, Motorized, or Cordless Lift And Lock upgrades. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Min Width - Std Pull Cord: 8"
- Max Width - Std Pull Cord: 120"
- Min Width - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 11"
- Max Width - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 72"
- Min Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 22"
- Min Width - Cordless Trilight: 16"
- Max Width - Cordless Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96"
- Min Width - Trilight: 16"
- Max Width - Trilight: 75"
- Max Height - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96"
- Max Height - All Cordless options: 84"
- Min Width - Motorization: 18"
- Max height - Motorization: 108" Up to 96" Wide: 90" Up to 120" Wide
- Min Width - Cordless LIft and Lock: 16"
- Max Width - Cordless Lift and Lock: 84"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - Standard, TDBU & Trilight: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount - Std, TDBU, & Trilight: 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - Cordless: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - CCL & Motorized: 1"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount - Cordless, CCL & Motorized: 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface - Std, TDBU & Trilight: 1"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface - Cordless & Motorized: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface - CCL: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Tandem Option: 1 5/8"
- Flush Inside Mount Depth with Tandem Option: 3"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction on Headrail: 1/4"
Origin of Production