Signature S-Shaped Vinyl Vertical Blind
The Blinds.com Signature S-Shaped Vinyl Vertical Blinds offer the soft look of a modern drapery for your patio door, but with more refined light control. The S-shaped construction of these vertical blinds allows for a tighter closure in your window, which means more precision over how light enters your home.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
The Blinds.com Signature S-Shaped Vinyl Vertical Blinds offer the soft look of a modern drapery for your patio door, but with more refined light control. The S-shaped construction of these vertical blinds allows for a tighter closure in your window, which means more precision over how light enters your home. Select from a stunning assortment of textures and colors including soft whites, naturals and bold brights. Features include a heavy-duty aluminum channel designed to ensure equal spacing, a deluxe track with a self-aligning carriers and synchronized slat action.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Vertical blinds are great not only for patio doors, but large picturesque windows with stunning views.
Choose wand control for cordless operation and less dangling cords around your window.
Order extra vanes as a replacement for your vertical blinds.
- Different color collections feature a different color on the back of the vertical slats. If you would like white to face the outside of your window, please reference the list below to be sure you’re choosing from the correct collection.
Collection Name | Color on Back of Slat
- Avery S-Shaped; White
- Botanica S-Shaped; White
- Cashell S-Shaped; White
- Linen S-Shaped; Same as Front
- Sevilla S-Shaped; Same as Front
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Cord Control
- Wand Control
- Valance Options
- Smooth Colors
- Embossed Colors
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials