Signature Solar Roller Shade
25% OFF WITH CODE "PREVIEW" ENDS 11/19.
Our Signature Solar Roller Shades are perfect for preserving a view, reducing glare and incoming heat, and protecting furnishings and floors from damaging UV rays.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
5% Open Colors
Stay by Stacy Garcia Collection – 5% Openness (adds 3 production days)
5% Open Solids with White Backing (adds 3 production days)
5% Open Printed Colors (adds 3 production days)
3% Open Colors
Our Signature Solar Roller Shades are perfect for preserving a view, reducing glare and incoming heat, and protecting furnishings and floors from damaging UV rays. Their designer-inspired looks add panache to any room, while shielding windows from direct sunlight at certain times of the day.
Signature Solar Roller Shades are available in a wide assortment of sleek modern fabrics that include textures, patterns and tailored wovens. The openness factor is expressed as a percentage on each collection (ranging from 1% to 14%) and indicates the amount of light the shade will let in. Fabrics with a higher percentage number will have a higher openness factor. A higher openness factor will let in more light and provide a clearer view, but also offer less privacy.
Included in our Signature Solar Roller Shade assortment are exclusive patterns from the Stay by Stacy Garcia Collection. Stacy Garcia has partnered with some of the world’s leading manufacturers to create products for resorts and homes all over the world. Garcia has been featured in Traditional Home, Interior Design, Architectural Digest and New York Spaces. This award-winning designer has joined together with Blinds.com to create her premiere collection of patterned shades. To see more products that feature the Stay by Stacy Garcia collection, click here!
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
Lift options include a beaded chain, which is great for lifting heavier or larger-scale shades; a spring tension roller (cordless), a hassle-free option that eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement.
Consider ordering a valance for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room.
For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the sides of the inside mounted shades by ordering Light Gap Blockers. Light Gap Blockers are window-frame-mounted add-on, which eliminate the light gaps on the sides of the shade. These Light Gap Blockers have a sticky backing which allows you to apply them to your window easily.
The fabric will measure approximately 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" narrower than the shade is ordered.
Cordless lift is not recommended for windows that are tall or hard-to-reach.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximately 3/4" Light Gap on each side
- Cassette Maximium Width: 96"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Cordless Lift
- Reverse Roll
- Fascia and Cassette Options
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials