Signature Solar Sliding Panel
Signature Solar Sliding Panel
15% selected products - use code "PRESIDENTS-DAY" at checkout. Sale ends 2/21.
Signature Solar Sliding Panels offer the benefits of sun-blocking protection, while allowing you to keep your view to the outdoors. Popular for their ability to block glare and furniture-fading UV rays, these panels are perfect for sliding-glass doors and large windows, but also ideal for creating a decorative, retractable partition on a patio.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Signature Solar Sliding Panels offer the benefits of sun-blocking protection, while allowing you to keep your view to the outdoors. Popular for their ability to block glare and furniture-fading UV rays, these panels are perfect for sliding-glass doors and large windows, but also ideal for creating a decorative, retractable partition on a patio.
Our Solar Sliding Panels are available in a variety of colors to coordinate with your décor and are handsomely enhanced with an optional valance. For giving large windows a shielded sunscreen that’s functional and fashionable, Solar Sliding Panels are a two-in-one solution.
Install Time: 25 - 35 minutes
A one-touch wand eliminates hassle associated with tangled chains and cords.
Choose whether your panels part in the middle or stack to one side.
A 3 1/2” valance in the same solar fabric is available with these sliding panels and is a superb addition.
- Solar material offers privacy during the day but is transparent to the outdoors at night. If privacy is needed, consider adding another form of privacy, such as a drape.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 49"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Width of 48"- 84" 1-Way Draw 3 Panels
- Width of 48"- 84" Center Draw 4 Panels
- Width of 84 1/4" - 120" 1-Way Draw 4 Panels
- Width of 84 1/4" - 120" Center Draw 4 Panels
- Width of 120 1/4" - 144 1-Way Draw 5 Panels
- Width of 120 1/4 - 144 Center Draw 6 Panels
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Chain and Cord or Wand controls
- Oneway or Split Stack
- Square Corner Valance Upgrade
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials