Save 10% on select products. Use code "HELLOSPRING" at checkout. Sale ends 3/22.
Easily recognizable for their numerous, smaller louvers, Cottage Wood Shutters evoke a feeling of home, sweet home and are as striking in their good looks as they are affordable and easy to install.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 17 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Easily recognizable for their numerous, smaller louvers, Blinds.com Cottage Wood Shutters evoke a feeling of home, sweet home and are as striking in their good looks as they are affordable and simple to install.
Thanks to an innovative design, which allows these shutters to arrive almost completely assembled, you can enjoy brand-new shutters in a matter of minutes. Put them in smaller windows or windows with shallow sill depths, or line up several in a row for a touch of traditional charm. Made in the USA from sustainably managed forests. All finishes are water-based and environmentally friendly.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Allow for up to 6 panels which can be made to open or close in either direction, giving you a number of accessible configurations.
The addition of a divider rail allows you to operate the top and bottom louvers independently.
Available in whites, neutrals and natural-wood tones to give you options for matching floors, trim and your décor in general.
Configure these shutters however you like. They are available with inside mounts (L-Frame or Z-Frame options), an outside mount (Face Mount).
For consistent access to a clear, open, outside view with bottom-level privacy, consider a Café Shutter. Another highly versatile choice is the Double-Hung Shutter, which operates like a regular shutter when closed, but can also be opened fully or half-way, like a Café Shutter.
Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
Wood shutters are not recommended for high-moisture areas, such as bathrooms.
Make sure the desired louver depth will clear your window sill depth.
Cannot Ship to Hawaii, Alaska or outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8
- Maximum Width: 114"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 84"
- Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4" on each side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Frame Options
- Cafe Style
- Double Hung
- Divider Rail
Origin of Production
- Made In: Made in the USA