Ultimate Blackout Cellular Shade
Ultimate Blackout Cellular Shade
Save 15% on select products! Use code "SNEAK-PEEK" at checkout. Sale ends 11/20.
Create the perfect haven for a good night’s sleep with Ultimate Blackout Cellular Shades from Blinds.com.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Create the perfect haven for a good night’s sleep with Ultimate Blackout Cellular Shades from Blinds.com. These shades combine the energy efficiency of an insulated shade with a light-blocking vinyl sidetrack that eliminates the light gaps between the shade and the window frame.
Bolstered by a honeycomb core, which creates an insulating barrier between your room and extreme temperatures outdoors, our Ultimate Blackout Cellular Shades are designed to have you sleeping like a baby.
Install Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
Cellular shades are ideal for climates with extreme heat and cold.
For large windows, a continuous cord loop enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Top-down/bottom-up lets you choose whether light enters from below or up above.
Cordless eliminates hassle associated with cord entanglement. (Cordless and continuous cord loop are also available with top-down/bottom-up.)
If your window is more than 3/4" off square, this product may not achieve the full light blocking effect or operate properly.
These shades are available with an Inside Mount only.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless upgrade, excluding cordless top-down / bottom-up. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 26"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 8"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Max Size: Standard Lift: 96 x 120
- Max Size Continuous Cord Loop: 96 x 120
- Max Size Cord Loop Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96 x 120
- Max Size Corded Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96 x 84
- Max Size Cordless: 96 x 84
- Max SIze Cordless Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 96 x 84
- Headrail Color: Color-Coordinated (not an EXACT match)
- Cord Color Always White, Regardless of Shade Color
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/8"
- Continuous Cord Loop Rail Measurement: Depth 2" / Height 2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported