Vinyl Vertical Blind
FLASH SALE! 35% OFF WITH CODE "FAVESFLASH" ENDS 10/16.
Blinds.com Vinyl Vertical Blind is a great choice for covering patio doors or large windows. This quality product features 3.5’’ smooth or textured PVC slats, which will provide privacy and light control.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com Vinyl Vertical Blind is a great choice for covering patio doors or large windows. This quality product features 3.5’’ smooth or textured PVC slats, which will provide privacy and light control. Choose from a wide range of colors and patterns, these blinds will add a touch of stylish décor to any room. Blinds come with a wand control for easy operation. These blinds are durable and easy to clean, and will create a simple and elegant look on a budget for any home.
Install Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Adding a square corner valance or round corner for a more cohesive look.
- Extra slats option is available for easily replacing your damaged / broken slats.
- Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack in the center of your window, on either side of your window or split from the middle when the blinds are open. Please consider your view before specifying.
- Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Collection Name | Color on Back of Slat
Basic Smooth | White
Breezed | White
Brocade | White
Cottonwood | White
Crepe | White
Deluxe Smooth | White
Leather | White
Linen | White
Manchester | Same as Front
Palm | White
Plissé | White
Twill | White
Weathered | White
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand control. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 102"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (Width and Height): 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 5"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Wand Control
- Valance Options
- Custom Stack Positions
- Extra Slats
Origin of Production