Solar Outdoor Shade
Solar Outdoor Shade
Save 15% on select products! Use code "SNEAK-PEEK" at checkout. Sale ends 11/20.
Coolaroo Solar Outdoor Shades shield patios and windows from the heat of the sun. Their ability to block UV rays helps protect your furniture and floors, cool off your home and convert outdoor patios into livable spaces—even during the hottest of months.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 15 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Coolaroo Solar Outdoor Shades shield patios and windows from the heat of the sun. Their ability to block UV rays helps protect your furniture and floors, cool off your home and convert outdoor patios into livable spaces—even during the hottest of months. These exterior shades are available in a beautiful array of textured solids and patterns of various scales. A light-filtering knit or woven fabric construction enables them to significantly reduce glare without darkening a room's interior.
Coolaroo Solar Outdoor Shades are built to withstand the elements. They are made from weather-resistant fabric and components, which make them fade, mold and mildew resistant, as well as easy to clean. A smooth-action roller-clutch mechanism gives them a smooth, even roll. Color-matched cords standard.
Install Time: 20-25 minutes
Choose from a crank lift or a continuous cord loop for easier operation.
Shades are available as both wall and ceiling mounts. Stainless steel tie-downs help secure the shade in position.
Double cooling factor that allows air to flow while providing superior UV protection makes this shade great for windows that receive afternoon sun.
An Exterior Full Valance is a premium full valance to fully enclose your shade when not in use. It is easy to install with no assembly required. It comes with color coordinated hardware and end caps. Please note, it is required with motorization.
Exterior Contemporary Valances are a modern look to keep your shade clean and protected from the elements. It comes with color coordinated hardware and end caps. Assembly is required to install this option.
If you plan on installing your shade between 2 vertical posts, you will need to deduct at least 1/8” off your measurement.
Patterns run vertically unless a shade’s length is over 96". If a shade’s length is over 96", the pattern’s direction will be horizontal.
Roller tube will be exposed 1/4" to 1/2" to prevent material from telescoping.
Fabric Name | Openness Factor:
- Urban Life | 92% UV Block
- Brisbane | 80% UV Block
- Melbourne | 92% UV Block
- Outback 90 | 90% UV Block
- Outback 95 | 95% UV Block
- Outback Deco | 85% UV Block
- Rural Vista | 95% UV Block
- Beachside | 92% UV Block
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the crank upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Coolaroo’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 36"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Fabric will measure 2 3/4" narrower than ordered width.
- Minimum space needed for brackets: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Brackets are Universal: Ceiling, Wall or Side Mount
- Chain Cord Loop
- Motorized Lift
- Tie Downs
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials