1" Wood Blind
1" Wood Blind
Save 45% on all Levolor branded products! Use code "BLACK-FRIDAY" at checkout. Sale ends 11/24.
Levolor 1” Wood Blinds bring the elegance of hand-selected premium hardwood into your home. They are ideal for smaller-scale windows and windows with shallow sill depths, such as French doors. Styled identically to match Levolor 2 1/2” and 2” Wood Blinds, these 1” Wood Blinds excel at creating a coordinated look throughout your home.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Levolor 1” Wood Blinds bring the elegance of hand-selected premium hardwood into your home. They are ideal for smaller-scale windows and windows with shallow sill depths, such as French doors. Styled identically to match Levolor 2 1/2” and 2” Wood Blinds, these 1” Wood Blinds excel at creating a coordinated look throughout your home.
Levolor 1” Wood Blinds also come in a sophisticated array of wood grains and painted finishes that match today’s top design trends. Count on finding a perfectly matched finish at a price that suits your budget. With so many options for upgrading their looks, including a complementary valance and decorative tapes, Levolor 1” Wood Blinds are a crowd-pleasing choice.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Premium colors elevate the style and impact of your windows.
1/2" Cloth Tapes cover route holes for more privacy, add a splash of color and pull together the look of your décor.
The light weight of real wood makes these blinds ideal for covering large windows with ease.
When this product is raised, the stack height may minimize the outside view.
Use samples to ensure that stains are compatible with wood furniture and floors.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 5/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
- Cloth Tapes
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported