2 1/2" Visions Faux Wood Blind
Ideal for large windows, these blinds offer a clearer view out than most horizontal blinds. These blinds are also lighter in weight than 2" faux wood blinds.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Levolor 2 1/2" Visions Faux Wood Blind is made from a durable polymer that will never chip, crack or peel, and is available in a beautiful range of painted and stained finishes. Ideal for large windows, these blinds offer a clearer view out than most horizontal blinds. These blinds are also lighter in weight than 2" faux wood blinds. Choose upgrades that include cordless for easier operation, decorative ladder tapes to add style, and LightMaster, an option that hides the route holes for greater privacy and light control
Also available as 2" Visions Faux Wood Blind.
This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. If you have children in your home on a regular basis, CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 or 3-on-1): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
Origin of Production