Accordia Blackout Cellular Shade
Accordia Blackout Cellular Shade
Save 45% on all Levolor branded products! Use code "BLACK-FRIDAY" at checkout. Sale ends 11/24.
Accordia Blackout Cellular Shade are Levelor’s best-insulating shades (3.8 fabric R-Value). Their unique honeycomb construction offers wonderful insulation and makes these shades ideal for climates with extreme heat or cold.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Accordia Blackout Cellular Shade are Levolor’s best-insulating shades (3.8 fabric R-Value). Their unique honeycomb construction offers wonderful insulation and makes these shades ideal for climates with extreme heat or cold. The 9/16” cell size is optimally scaled to work on small and large windows alike and can be specified in a multitude of designer-inspired colors and textures.
Blackout shades eliminate most outside light. They are ideal for media rooms, nurseries (with child-safe options) and bedrooms.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
For large windows, a continuous cord loop enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Top-down/bottom-up lets you choose whether light enters from below or up above.
Cordless eliminates hassle and possible cord entanglement and is the preference of 65% of Accordia buyers.
Hold-downs are recommended on French or glass doors, so as to prevent damage and noise that can result from banging blinds.
The shade features neutral backing for a uniform exterior view. All hardware is color-coordinated to match fabric.
Not ideal for areas with moisture (e.g., bathrooms) or a potential for stains (e.g. kitchens).
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless (excluding cordless top-down / bottom-up) or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Width side mount: 42"
- Maximum Width Top Down/Bottom Up: 72"
- Maximum Width Cordless: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - continuous cord loop): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (standard or TDBU): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless): 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported