Natural Sliding Panel
Bring a touch of natural beauty into your home with the Levolor Natural Sliding Panel.
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Bring a touch of natural beauty into your home with the Levolor Natural Sliding Panel. Made from a variety of natural fibers such as woven bamboo, tweed, mesh reeds and seagrass, these panels come in a broad assortment of colors and textures to complement any décor style. The panels slide on a track system to maneuver across the window space with ease. Upgrade from the standard continuous cord loop control to a wand control for a product that’s safer for kids and pets, as well as neater in appearance.
Install Time: 25 – 35 minutes
- Choose your stack style to match your window or sliding glass door: one-way left, one-way right, or split draw.
- Consider adding a designer valance to give your sliding panels a finished look.
Considerations: - Natural materials may vary in color. Consider ordering free samples for this product to make sure you’ll be satisfied with the colors.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Wand Control. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 48"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 Panel 1 1/2"; 3 Panel 2 1/4"; 4 Panel 3"; 5 Panel 3 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Cornice Upgrade
- Cord or Wand control
Origin of Production