NuWood 2 in. Faux Wood Blind
Levolor 2" NuWood Blinds mix the rich look of wood blinds with the durability of faux wood blinds.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Levolor 2" NuWood Blinds mix the rich look of wood blinds with the durability of faux wood blinds. These blinds are created through a specialized process involving polyurethane polymer, which creates a material that has the properties and look of real wood, but with added durability of faux wood to prevent bending and cracking. These blinds can be used in rooms with higher humidity and direct sunlight, and even feature a dust resistant outer coating.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
- Upgrade your blind with privacy slats which will eliminate route holes providing more privacy and light blockage.
- Cordless is an available upgrade for ease of use.
- Add style to your blinds and upgrade with a variety of cloth tapes.
- Choose from either a Traditional or Contemporary headrail depending on the look and feel you want.
Considerations: - Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows if you plan to raise and lower these blinds frequently. - When raised fully, faux wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, blocking more of your view.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As 2-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
- Hold Downs
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production