Levolor Room Darkening Roller Shades eliminate glare and block nearly all sunlight from entering your home. Choose from a broad spectrum of colors, textures, and patterns to achieve the perfect look for your home’s décor. For additional light blockage and enhanced style, pair your shade with a secondary window treatment such as draperies or side panels. To add a finishing touch, customize your shade with decorative trim and hem. Standard shade control is a color-coordinated continuous cord loop chain. Upgrade to cordless or motorization control for a cleaner look and to make your shade safer for kids and pets. Motorization offers two remote choices that can control three shades or three groups of shades. When using the Levolor APP, the 6 channel remote is required.
Install Time: 12 – 15 minutes
- To complete the look of your shade, consider adding a fabric valance or fabric cassette.
- Select reverse roll if you would like the fabric of your shade to feed from the front rather than the back so it can pass in front of an obstruction.
- Add light blockers to cover light gaps on the sides of the shade.
- Room darkening fabric blocks sunlight during the day and provides complete privacy at night. For versatile light control and diffused light consider a light-filtering roller shade.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for children and pets with the selection of the cordless lift upgrade. All other versions of this product contain cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 16"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Roller Deduction: 1/8"
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric: 1 1/8"
- Designer Textures and Seclusions shades wider than 72" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Blossom shades wider than 98" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Contemporary Blockout shades wider than 78" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Beaded Chain Lift
- Cordless Spring Lift
- Cassette Valanace
Origin of Production