45% OFF WITH CODE "SCARYGOOD" ENDS 10/28.
The Levolor Roman Shade gives your windows the look of luxurious fabric at an affordable price. Add depth and dramatic presentation to any room thanks to the beautiful folds of Roman shades, coupled with a huge palette of designer fabrics.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Olive Leaves, Watercolor, and Cache Light Filtering
Designer Texture Light Filtering
Seclusions, Linen, Dupioni, and Heathered Light Filtering
- No Sample
Spring Leaf, Modern Scroll, Aerial, and Herringbone Light Filtering
Classic, Fala Pango, Woodgrain, Engraved, Narrow Stripe, Lemongrass, Tweed Rattan Light FIltering
- No Sample
- No Sample
- No Sample
Designer Texture Room Darkening
Seclusions, Linen, Dupioni, and Heathered Room Darkening
Spring Leaf, Modern Scroll, Aerial, and Herringbone Room Darkening
Classic and Narrow Stripe Room Darkening
The Levolor Roman Shade gives your windows the look of luxurious fabric at an affordable price. Add depth and dramatic presentation to any room thanks to the beautiful folds of Roman shades, coupled with a huge palette of designer fabrics. With a rich collection of colors, ranging from bold solids to neutrals plus a wide selection of patterns and silks, the Levolor Roman Shades offer the color and style you need for your decor. Find a number of other control and valance options to give you one of the most versatile shades available for a truly custom window treatment.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Levolor Roman Shades are offered in two distinct styles to suit your taste.The flat fold offers clean and modern lines, while the Hobbled fold lends a richer feel with softly curving folds.
Cordlesscontrols remove clutter and create a cleaner design aesthetic.
Top-down/bottom-up provides more privacy and light control.
For wider windows, Continuous cord loop is recommended for easy operation.
The addition of decorative trims, fringes and scalloped hems is a creative way to add style to your shade. Scalloped hems add a tailored appearance, while trim or fringes outline the scallop.
To complete the coordinated custom look, choose the elegant fabric-wrapped optional valance.
For inside mounted shades, the manufacturer will deduct 3/8” for a better fit in your window. If you want room darkening options, you may consider an outside mount to block more light.
Comes standard with a color-matching metal valance.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 17"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (standard corded & corded TDBU): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless, ccl & cordless TDBU): 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard corded & corded TDBU): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless, ccl & cordless TDBU): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
Origin of Production