S-Shaped Vertical Blind
S-Shaped Vertical Blind
Save 45% on all Levolor branded products! Use code "BLACK-FRIDAY" at checkout. Sale ends 11/24.
Levolor's S-Shaped Vertical Blind puts drapery-like elegance in a durable laminate product that is not only beautiful, but also affordable.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Levolor's S-Shaped Vertical Blind puts drapery-like elegance in a durable laminate product that is not only beautiful, but also affordable. These blinds bring depth and a stylish profile to your windows even when blinds are closed. Their S-Shape construction gives them a subtly-folded aesthetic, which softly frames a view through a large picture window. It also creates a tighter closure and provides greater privacy, giving you more control over the operation of your blind.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
S-shaped slats offer a more drapery-like, flowing appearance and work well in bedrooms and living rooms.
Select the wand control for one-control convenience. It eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing safe and smooth operation.
For a more embellished look, choose our traditional, transitional and visions valances.
The BackStacker feature allows slats to stack at the edge of the window, giving you full access to your view.
Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack in the middle or on either side of the window when open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Levolor’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 188"
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- MInimum Outside flat surface: 1 3/4"
- Valance Options
- Bottom Chain
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported