2 1/2" Ultimate Faux Wood Blind
20% OFF WITH CODE "PREVIEW" ENDS 11/19.
Norman's 2 1/2” Ultimate Faux Wood Blinds have a tighter blind closure, which reduces light leakage and offers more privacy. The wider slat provides a clearer view to the outdoors and is optimally sized for larger windows.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
The 2 1/2" Ultimate Faux Wood Blinds from Norman give you better privacy than the average faux wood blind, along with a clearer view to the outdoors. Norman’s SmartPrivacy™ routelss design has no visible holes, which reduces light leakage between slats and creates a tighter blind closure. When open, the blinds’ wider, 2 1/2" slats create less visual interruption to your view of the outdoors.
Like all Norman products, 2 1/2" Ultimate Faux Wood Blinds reflect Norman’s attention to detail and high-quality craftsmanship. They offer durability and warp-resistance and are an optimal choice for humid conditions, such as those found in kitchens, bathrooms and garages.
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Need them fast? 2 1/2" Ultimate Faux Wood Blinds can be produced more quickly than average blinds.
For rooms that require privacy, the trapezoid bottomrail, plus the SmartPrivacy slats mean better closure and more privacy.
Two return sizes are included to accommodate all installation situations. For a flush mount, choose a straight-cut valance.
These blinds can have a tolerance of 0 - 2 ½” added in length. They will never be shorter than the ordered size.
Heavier than wood blinds, this product is not recommended for large windows if you plan to raise and lower these blinds frequently.
The larger slat size of these blinds means you will not have a flush mount if your window frame is shallow.
Valances will be cut to fit your ordered blind size. Common valances or special sizes are not available.
Note: Due to the fast production time on this product, order changes are not accepted.
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Norman’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Control Positions: Cord Tilt - Left / Lift - Right
- Blinds less than 13" in width will be: Center Tilt Only
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed ): 4 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production