Give shallow window sills and French doors a splash of color and privacy with the Mini Blind - 1" from Norman. These Mini Blinds are a great choice for rooms where light control is needed just as much as durability.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 9 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Give shallow window sills and French doors a splash of color and privacy with the Mini Blind - 1" from Norman. These mini blinds are a great choice for rooms where light control is needed just as much as durability. The 6-gauge aluminum gives you long-lasting quality, while a mix of tinted whites and saturated colors puts the durability of these blinds behind a fashion-forward face.
The 1” slat size makes these blinds a great choice for small windows, just as the aluminum construction makes them ideal for rooms that are prone to wear and tear from heavy use. The lack of fabric means they won’t absorb and trap odors, which makes them ideal for clinical applications.
Install Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
For added light control, upgrade to routeless slats. Routeless slats prevent light from entering through holes in your blind and are ideal for bedrooms and media rooms.
Give adjacent blinds a seamless finishing touch with a 2-on-1 headrail. Shared headrails eliminate the seam between individual headrails and create a well-planned look.
- 1" slat sizes are not recommended for larger windows, where they may look too busy.
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Norman’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2-on-1 headrail): 132"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 126"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: Headrail 1/4", Slats 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- 2-on-1 Headrail
- Routeless Slats
- Waterproof Slats
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported