Norman Wood Shutters are the industry’s gold-standard plantation shutters. These shutters, manufactured from the highest-quality Phoenix wood and other hardwoods, are one of the most beautiful and durable products money can buy.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 41 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Norman Wood Shutters are the industry’s gold-standard plantation shutters. These shutters, manufactured from the highest-quality Phoenix wood and other hardwoods, are one of the most beautiful and durable products money can buy. The light weight of the wood is what enables the wide range of shutter sizes, while the compact grain adds to their durability. Mortise-and-tenon joinery allows these shutters to resist the shear and racking forces that often damage shutters over time, while a prescription wood conditioning helps reduce post-installation swelling and shrinking.
Norman Wood Shutters are hand-crafted and expertly finished. A labor-intensive, hand-finishing process involving multiple sandings adds to their beauty and enhances their stain or paint color chosen. Choose from beautiful, tinted whites or opt to match your floors and trim with one of many natural stains.
Install Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Configure these shutters however you like. They are available with both inside mounts and outside mounts at a variety of louver depths. Choose larger louvers for large picture windows, as smaller louvers can look too busy.
Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
- Easy installation is assured thanks to pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Norman’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 133"
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 11/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1-3/16" depth or more
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 1/4"
- Min Depth Specs for 1 7/8" louver shutters: Equivalent to those of 2 1/2" louver
- Outside L-Frame (backside measurement): 1 1/2"
- Outside Camber Frame: Add 5 1/4" to window width
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 7/8"
- 2 1/2", 3 1/2" & 4 1/2" Louvers
- Cafe Style
- Divider Rail
- Front or Rear Tilt
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported