Woodlore Composite Shutter
Woodlore Composite Shutter
Buy 1 get the 2nd 60% off - use "BOGO-60" at checkout - sale ends 6/23.
Affordability, eco-friendliness and countless configurations make Woodlore Composite Shutters the world’s best-selling shutters. Norman shutters offer beauty and durability, and offer options to meet almost any need.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 32 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Affordability, eco-friendliness and countless configurations make Woodlore Composite Shutters the world’s best-selling shutters. Norman shutters offer beauty and durability, and offer options to meet almost any need.
The Woodlore Composite Shutters give you countless options, but also reflect the highest standards of manufacturing. Crafted from a wood-composite material derived from well-managed forests, these shutters are wrapped with a hard coating that gives them incredible durability for a much lower cost than natural-wood shutters. They are available in a variety of white-toned neutrals and come with an assortment of hinge finishes to match your style of décor.
Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
Put these anywhere! They're finished with an advanced UV inhibitor to ensure resistance to fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, moisture damage and staining.
Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
Café shutters are half-height shutters that give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors.
- While this shutter can be quickly assembled due to its pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes, shutters take a bit more time and effort to install than other window treatments.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Norman’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 11/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1-3/16" depth or more
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 1/4"
- Min Depth Specs for 1 7/8" louver shutters: Equivalent to those of 2 1/2" louver
- Outside L-Frame (backside measurement): 1 1/2"
- Outside Camber Frame: Add 4" to window width
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 7/8"
- Rear Hidden Tilt
- Pre-Drilled Installation Holes
- Cafe Style Available
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported