Motorized Blackout Cellular Shade
Block all light and conveniently adjust your shades from anywhere in the room with Motorized Blackout Cellular Shades by Serena, designed to respond to your smartphone, tablet, Apple watch, or the Pico® Wireless remote (sold separately).
Block all light and conveniently adjust your shades from anywhere in the room with Motorized Blackout Cellular Shades by Serena, designed to respond to your smartphone, tablet, Apple watch, or the Pico® Wireless remote (sold separately). Utilizing patented power technology for industry-leading battery performance, these cordless shades operate safely and smoothly. These single-cell shades (9/16”) are designed with sleek honeycomb pockets, which trap air to optimize insulation. Installation and battery replacements are a breeze thanks to a wire-free design and Tap ‘n Tilt™ technology.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
Choose the economic cordless option which will reduce the price and remove clutter from your windows and get operation with no cords, up to 63” x 72”.
Have a large window that’s difficult to manage with traditional treatments? This shade is available in large sizes and can be operated with a remote control.
Cellular shades are an energy-saving choice for any home but are especially beneficial in climates with extreme heat or cold.
Smart device pairing requires the Lutron Smart Bridge or Wink hub (sold separately).
Batteries not included.
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- R-Value: 4.3
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Cordless): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (Motorized): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Cordless): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Motorized): 2 1/2"
- Cordless Lift
- Motorized Lift
- Remote controls
Origin of Production