Motorized Blackout Roller Shade
Motorized Room Darkening Roller Shades combine the ultimate in privacy with luxurious ease of use. They provide a clear view during the day and total light obstruction at night—all with the benefits of remote-controlled use.
Operable by remote or a through your mobile device, Motorized Room Darkening Roller Shades can be up in the day and down when you arrive home at night. Program them to rise at sunrise to help you welcome the day or program every shade to lift when you choose.
Motorized Room Darkening Roller Shades offer beautiful good looks and superb reliability. They are available in a wide array of beautiful colors and prints, and are ideal for bedrooms, nurseries and media rooms—really anywhere the occasional shut eye is in demand.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Tie your aesthetics together with a fabric-wrapped fascia. The cohesive look between shade and fascia creates a well-designed appearance.
- One remote can control multiple shades. Choose from a 1- or 4-channeled remote and an assortment of remote colors. Wall-plate and wall-mounted controls also available.
- A cordless lift is also available should you wish to have a manual option. Cordless offers less hassle and less potential for problems associated with cord entanglement.
- With blackout fabrics, light gaps will still appear on the side of the shade when inside mounted. Consider an outside mount if you want complete light blocking.
- Blackout fabrics do not offer any light filtration. If daylight is desired to any degree, consider switching to our Motorized Light-Filtering Roller Shades and adding a drapery to achieve nighttime privacy.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 21"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (No Fascia): 1/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction (With Fascia): 1/4"
- Headrail Color: Coordinated to fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (No Fascia): 3"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Fascia): 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3 3/4"
- Cordless or Motor operation
- Standard or Reverse Roll
- Fascia Valance
Origin of Production