Why choose roller shades for your home?
Roller shades, sometimes known as roller blinds, are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Roller shades pull your room together with beautiful and coordinated patterns and solids.
- Amazingly easy to clean, roller shades are among the simplest of window treatments to keep looking like new.
What kind of features are available with roller shades?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with roller shades:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your roller shades and enables them to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Opacity: This option lets you choose the amount of light you want to enter your room. Choose from blackout and light filtering materials to have better control on light and privacy.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your roller shades will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds.
- Motorized: This option lets you raise or lower your roller shades at the touch of a button. It is ideal for hard-to-reach windows, and households with children and pets, for media rooms and bedrooms.