Economy Fabric Blackout Roller Shades
The Economy Fabric Blackout Roller Shades are made of contemporary, smooth fabrics in a variety of solid earthy hues, gem tones and a variety of both geometric and classic patterns that provide excellent light blocking capabilities.
- 10 business days Normally made in
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Add to your order at checkout with just one click!How it works
Roller shades, or roller blinds, are available in a wide variety of fabrics and colors to let your inner designer shine. Roller shades are sleek and simple so they can easily match the décor of any room. They are also very easy to adjust, with a few operational upgrades available and roll up neatly at the top of the window, allowing for more visibility when raised. If that wasn’t enough, roller blinds are very easy to clean and maintain.
When customizing your roller shades, there are many options from fabric type to color. Fabrics range from solid colors to stylish patterns, and a variety of textures like woven fabric to tweed. Colors are available from rich, premium material choices to more subtle mid and neutral tones. Additionally, roller blinds can be made with varying levels of light filtering to diffuse light throughout a room or block it entirely with blackout options.
Why Choose Roller Shades?
View our Roller Shades Buying Guide
Roller shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Style: Roller shades come in a wide assortment of colors, styles, patterns, and fabrics allowing you to pick the perfect shade to tie the décor of any room together.
- Functionality: Roller blinds are incredibly easy to operate on their own, and can even be order with operational upgrades to further simplify the process of raising and lowering to the tough of a button.
- Light Control: Roller shades offer a wide variety of light control options. Precise controls allow you to adjust to your desired height throughout the day. Additionally, they are available in both light filtering and blackout to further control light or block it completely.
- Easy to Clean: Roller blinds are amazingly simple to clean and maintain, meaning they can remain looking brand new with minimal effort.
Roller shades are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your roller shades and enables the shades to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: With this option, the cords on your roller blinds will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer visible cords. A great choice for larger/heavier shades.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your roller shades can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.
- Valances and Cornices: A stylish topper to accent your shades. Some Roller blinds feature fabric-wrapped wooden headrails at the top of the shade, or decorative trim at the bottom.
- Opacity: This option allows you to choose how much light the roller blinds let into a room. Choose from light filtering materials with various percentages of light blocking or go full blackout, ideal in bedrooms and movie rooms.
- Finishing Touches: Roller shades can be further customized with additional accents, such as trim, beads, and bottom borders.
While Roller shades are a great option for window coverings, they may not be the perfect option for everyone or for every room. A few things to consider:
- Inside mount roller shades must meet a minimum depth requirement to accommodate the mechanism. As a result, inside mount option may experience some light gaps. For a full light blocking installation, consider going with an outside mount.
- Roller blinds with a light filtering fabric might still show shadows or silhouettes from the outside, especially at night when light sources in the home are present. For more privacy, consider going with a blackout fabric.
Measuring and Installing Roller Shades
Our roller blinds are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for Roller shades are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our Professional Measure and Install services are available in your area!