| Width: |
| My window has unobstructed depth of |
| I want my shutter to be mounted: |
Inside (Wrap Around Z-Frame ) (Note: Requires 1 1/2" of depth)
Inside (Fully-Recessed L-Frame )   (Note: Requires 2" of depth)
Inside Direct Mount ( Hidden Hanging strips - No Frame )
Inside Hinge Only - Recommended only for windows that tilt inward for cleaning
(note: requires 2" depth)
Outside ( L-Frame ) (Protudes 2" from wall surface)
I want my tilt rod located:
Standard Front Tilt
Rear Tilt (adds $9, requires extra 1/2" depth)
| My window has a sill that: |
Does not Protrude
| I want my louver size to be: |
2 1/2" louvers
3 1/2" louvers
4 1/2" louvers
| The color I want my shutter to be is: |
| I want my hinges to be: |
Daisy White Off White Cream Brass Stainless Steel
| I want my shutter built to be a: |
Full Height Shutter (most common)
Cafe Shutter with partial height frame
Cafe Shutter with full height frame specified on next line (adds 10%)
Double Hung Shutter (adds 25%)
| I want my shutter configuration to be:
Click here to view all Shutter Configurations.
All of my shutter panels are equally spaced.
| Divider Rail |
inches from the bottom.
Required on shutters over 60" high.
Divider rail will be positioned within 1 1/2" of requested position.
My window tilts inward for cleaning:
This shutter will be installed next to another shutter.
(this is important for rooms with more than 1 shutter side by side.)
Yes, I want my top rail position to match.
- A Divider Rail is not available for shutters with a height of less than 40".
- Divider Rails are mandatory for shutters over 60" high.
- When the window depth is less than 1 1/2" you must have the shutter as outside mount . Please increase your width & height measurements, if necessary, to accomodate an outside mount frame.
- There is a $70 Packaging/Shipping charge added to each order, regardless of size.
- Inside mount is not recommended for tilting windows.
- Double Hung windows (adds 25%) equally split in height.
- Standard Tilt: Recessed L-Frame, Direct Mount and Hidden Strip shutters with 4.5" louvers, have a minimum window depth of 3".
Rear Tilt : Recessed L-Frame, Direct Mount and Hidden Strip shutters with 4.5" louvers , have a minimum window depth of 3.5".
- Outside Mount Shutter Without window sill - Add 3" to the width of the window and 3" to the height. Or With a Window Sill Add 3" to the Width and 1.5" to The Height.