Faux Wood Shutters
Faux wood shutters deliver the traditional elegance of real wood shutters at a greatly reduced cost. Faux wood shutters also resist fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, and moisture damage, making them a worthwhile investment for your home.
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Faux Wood Shutters
Faux wood shutters are a great choice for those who want the traditional elegance of real wood shutters but are looking for something more cost effective and durable. Faux wood shutters are great for resisting damage over time from fading to warping. Additionally, they are still shutters and can provide added value to your home.
Faux wood shutters are great for controlling light, noise, and temperature. Louvers are easily adjustable to let in as much or as little light as you want, or swing the shutters open to take full advantage of the window. They also act as excellent insulators, helping to keep your home’s temperature steady as well as reducing noise from the outside. Lastly, faux wood shutters have a range of options and upgrades to completely customize how they look and function.
Why Choose Faux Wood Shutters?
Faux Wood Shutters are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Durable: Faux wood shutters are made of composite materials that resist fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, moisture damage, and staining.
- Timeless: With their refined style and top-of-the-line construction, shutters have a timeless appeal and add significant value to your home. Interior shutters are installed as a long-lasting fixture in the home, with a lifespan of up to 20 years.
- Style: Custom interior shutters can complement nearly any décor or style. Choose from a wide variety of colors and styles including whites, neutrals, and natural wood tones.
- Insulating: In addition to making your home more valuable, faux wood shutters offer excellent insulation and light-control capabilities, which can save money on energy costs.
- In-Home Consultation: Faux wood shutters can be one of the tricker window treatments to measure for and install, but with our in-home shutter consultation, you can rest easy knowing everything will be done correctly.
Faux Wood Shutters are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Frames and Mounts: Faux wood shutters are available with a variety of mounts and panel configurations. This allows you to customize exactly how you want your shutters to look and function.
- Hidden Tilts: Instead of being in the front, a hidden tilt upgrade moves the control rod to the back of the louvers, so it’s not visible.
- Hinge Colors: In addition to the shutter louvers, you can even customize the hinge colors to ensure matching hardware throughout your home.
- Split Tilt: Adding in a divider rail, split tilt shutters have the ability to open or close at the top or bottom independently of the other.
While faux wood shutters are a great option for window coverings, they may not be the perfect option for everyone or for every room. A few things to consider:
- Due to their composite construction, faux wood shutters work well in areas of high humidity or moisture such as a bathroom or kitchen. They are also great for resisting scratches, denting, yellowing, and fading.
- Faux wood shutters are a more cost effective option than real wood shutters while still having a nearly identical appearance.
- Shutters are very heavy and can be difficult to install, especially on large windows. If you have any questions, our design consultants are available at 1-800-505-1905 to help find the shutter solution that’s right for you.
Measuring and Installing Faux Wood Shutters
Our faux wood shutters are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for faux wood shutters are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our In-Home Shutter Consultation Services are available in your area!