Mini Blinds Features
Mini blinds are a functional choice for almost any room, especially if you’re on a budget. One of the biggest benefits to choosing mini blinds is the affordable price – if you need to cover many windows on a budget, mini blinds are the ideal choice. As a bonus, they’ll still look great!
Since mini blinds have a thin profile, they can fit inside shallow windows and even on doors. Slat sizes can be as small as 1”, making them a great option for covering smaller windows. Their aluminum construction makes mini blinds one of the most lightweight window treatments available. As a result, mini blinds are easy to install and operate. You can raise or lower your mini blinds with a pull cord, and tilt them open and closed with a wand for intuitive light control and privacy.
Our wide selection of colors can make your mini blinds blend seamlessly into any décor.
What are Mini Blinds?
Mini Blinds Upgrades
Interested in upgrading your mini blinds? Consider these optional features for further customization:
- Cordless Lift: This popular feature upgrades your mini blinds with a hidden control system, eliminating unsightly cords and enabling your mini blinds to be easily raised or lowered. A popular option for homes with children or pets.
- Valances and Cornices: These can accent your mini blinds with a stylish topper.
- Hold Down Brackets: This upgrade secures your mini blinds at the bottom. If your mini blinds are covering a door, hold down brackets will prevent them from swinging when the door is used.
- Motorization: Your mini blinds can be raised or lowered by remote control – the ultimate in convenience.
Mini Blinds Considerations
- Mini blinds are often chosen for functionality and affordability over style.
- Simplistic design means there are fewer options for customization.
- Mini blinds have small slat sizes. They may not pair well with large windows, as the slats will make the window look cramped or busy.