Classic vertical blinds are made of simple yet durable materials like PVC, faux wood and fabric, so there's an option to match any décor. Vertical blinds are ideal for sliding glass or patio doors, and are some of the easiest window treatments to clean.
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Add to your order at checkout with just one click!How it works
Vertical blinds are an ideal choice for those looking to cover large windows with simple, yet durable, materials. Available in PVC, faux wood, and even fabric, vertical blinds are easily customizable to match any décor.
Due to their size, vertical blinds are the ideal solution for not only picture and floor-to-ceiling windows, but patio doors and sliding glass doors as well. Their durable materials hold up well to the frequent interaction they get, especially if used on a patio door and are very easy to clean!
Why Choose Vertical blinds?
Vertical blinds are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Durable: Vertical blinds are made with durable materials like PVC, faux wood, and fabric. PVC and faux wood are also great choices in areas with lots of moisture.
- Easy to Clean: One of the easiest window treatments to clean, PVC and faux wood vertical blinds can be wiped down with a clean cloth for a fresh look.
- Coverage: Vertical blinds are the ideal choice for covering large windows that run floor-to-ceiling. Additionally, they are perfect for covering patio doors and sliding glass doors.
Vertical blinds are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Slats: Slat options on vertical blinds are available in smooth, textured, or S-shaped. Smooth slats offer more simple style, while textures can add a level of visual interest. S-shaped slats are a great choice to provide more light blockage.
- Stack Placement: You can choose which side your vertical blinds stack on when opened: left, right, or both. Considering which side to stack is important for how they may partially obstruct your view.
While vertical blinds are a great option for window coverings, they may not be the perfect option for everyone or for every room. A few things to consider:
- Vertical blinds have a track system with wide slats, which require more mounting depth; be sure to check depth requirements if you are planning an inside mount.
- Vertical blinds offer some light blocking functionality and privacy but not as complete as other options.
- Vertical blinds are proportioned for large windows or doors and can look strange on smaller ones. If covering smaller windows in the same room, consider an alternative that still compliments the larger window blinds.
Measuring and Installing Vertical blinds
Our vertical blinds are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for vertical blinds are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our Professional Measure and Install services are available in your area!