Sheer Vertical Shades
Sheer vertical shades combine the soft elegance of draperies with the light and privacy control of shades. These window treatments are ideal for sliding or patio doors.
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Vertical Sheer Shades
Vertical sheer shades or blinds are a blend of light and privacy control afforded by shades with the soft elegance of curtains. Vertical sheers can be hung in large windows or patio and sliding doors allowing you to not only cover these large windows but compliment the décor of the room or other window treatments.
Why Choose Vertical Sheer Shades?
View our Vertical Sheer Shades Buying Guide
Vertical sheer shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Elegant: Sheer vertical blinds are one of the more elegant window coverings, combining vertical blind vanes with a soft sheer fabric for greater light control.
- Light Control: With few options available for covering patio and sliding doors, vertical sheer shades are an ideal choice to control the amount of light coming from these areas.
- Light Filtering: When the vanes are opened, the transparent sheer fabric of sheer vertical shades softly filters the light and preserves your view, while protecting your furnishings from UV rays.
Vertical sheer shades are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Cord Loops: This upgrade secures your vertical sheer shades cord to the wall or window frame, allowing you to easily raise or lower your shades by pulling the loop cord in either direction. This is a great option if your sheer shades are covering a large window.
While vertical sheer shades are a great option for window coverings, they may not be the perfect option for everyone or for every room. A few things to consider:
- Sheer vertical blinds do not provide complete privacy due to the light filtering fabric.
- Their fabric construction is not the most ideal for areas of high humidity such as a bathroom or kitchen. If installing in these areas, consider the distance between the shades and water source, such as a bathtub or sink.
Measuring and Installing Vertical Sheer Shades
Our vertical sheer shades are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for sheer vertical blinds are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our Professional Measure and Install services are available in your area!