Solar shades block UV rays and sunlight while still maintaining your view outside. These shades cut down on glare, making them ideal for media rooms where light control is critical.
- brightness_6 Light Control
- check_box Cordless
- settings_remote Motorized
Why choose solar shades for your home?
Solar shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Solar shades' ability to cut the glare makes them the ideal choice for studies or any sun-facing room where light control is desired.
- These window treatments protect furniture from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, diffuse light and help control heat gain.
- With solar shades, you'll still be able to enjoy your view, even when the shades are drawn.
What kind of features are available with solar shades?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with solar shades:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your solar shades and enables them to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Opacity: This option lets you choose the amount of light you want to enter your room. Choose from sheer, blackout or light filtering solar shades to have better control on light and privacy.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your solar shades will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier blinds.
- Motorized: This option lets you raise or lower your solar shades at the touch of a button. It is ideal for hard-to-reach windows, and households with children and pets, for media rooms and bedrooms.