Arched windows may seem difficult to cover, but custom arched window treatments are simple and beautiful. In both cellular shade and faux wood styles, choose the best option for you and coordinate perfectly with your décor.
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Arched Window Blinds and Shades
Arched windows are a bit trickier to handle than standard windows, but that doesn’t mean they have to go uncovered! Arched window blinds and shades can be custom built with a variety of styles and options so you can cover every window in your home.
Blinds and shades for arched windows are built the same as their “normal” window counterparts. That means benefits you may get with a cellular shade or faux wood shutter are all present in these specialty blinds and shades. If you’re keeping with the same type of blind or shade, you can even order matching window coverings so the half moon windows match the rest.
Why Choose Arched Window Blinds or Shades?
Arched window treatments are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Odd-shapes: Half circle windows can be difficult to cover, but there is a solution. We can custom build blinds and shades to fit these arched windows.
- Complete Coverage: Don’t let arched windows go uncovered! Arched blinds and shades can be custom made to fit and match the rest of your décor.
- Help Available: Available with all our blinds and shades, but if you’re having trouble at any point in the process with your half moon windows, our design consultants are on-hand to help at 1-800-505-1905.
Arched window coverings are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Light Filtering: Use a light filtering cellular shade to help diffuse incoming light or get the maximum light blockage with a blackout shade.
- Insulating: Cellular shades are great for insulating arched windows as well as helping keep energy costs down.
- Moveable or Stationary Shutters: Faux wood shutters can be installed in arches in with either moveable or stationary options for adjustable light control or complete coverage.
To make things a bit easier, here are a few things to consider for arched window blinds and shades:
- Cellular shades are great choices for arched windows, and can provide insulating and light filtering benefits.
- Many arched windows are accompanied by “standard” rectangular windows underneath. For a seamless look, consider using the same style blind or shade for these half moon windows as well.
Measuring and Installing Arched Window Blinds and Shades
Our arched window treatments are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for arched blinds and shades are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our Professional Measure and Install services are available in your area!