Outdoor & Patio Shades
Outdoor shades offer insulation for your home and reduce heat transfer through your windows. Outdoor and patio shades block UV rays and sunlight, but won't obstruct your daytime view.
Why choose outdoor shades for your home?
Outdoor shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Outdoor shades are a great option to insulate your home and reduce heat transfer through your windows.
- Significantly cut down on UV rays entering your house and protect your home and furniture from its damaging effects.
- Even though they block the sunlight, outdoor shades don't block your daytime view.
What kind of features are available with outdoor window shades?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with outdoor shades:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your outdoor shades.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your outdoor shades can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your outdoor shades will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier shades.