Dual sheer shades are made from one piece of fabric with alternating translucent and light-filtering or room darkening material stripes. These shades offer a modern look with exceptional light control.
Why choose zebra shades (dual sheer shades) for your home?
Zebra shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- A beautiful and unique window treatment, dual sheer shades provide a modern look by offering both sheer and privacy fabrics in the same shade to create an attractive zebra-like pattern.
- Dual sheer shades are made from one piece of fabric with alternating translucent and light-filtering material stripes. When raised, the fabric is concealed within the sleek, cassette headrail, providing an unobstructed view. When closed, these dual sheer shades will gently diffuse the light into your room and provide moderate privacy.
What kind of features are available with zebra shades?
Custom window coverings can be upgraded in more ways than just color and style. Here are just a few options that are available with zebra shades:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your dual sheer shades and enables the shades to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option means the cords on your dual sheer shades will be secured to wall or window frame, meaning your shades will have fewer cords on display. A great choice for larger/heavier shades.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your dual sheer shades can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.