Vinyl blinds are available in a beautiful array of materials, including grass cloth, grass weave, stenciled fabrics, and textured slats. From basic to decorative, vinyl blinds will give you a modern look at a great price.
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Vinyl blinds, sometimes referred to as vinyl mini blinds, are a very popular window treatment option due to their excellent light control and modern design. A perfect blend of both style and function, vinyl blinds are a great option for most homes. Vinyl mini blinds are available in a range of realistic textures such as grass cloths, grass weaves, stenciled fabrics, and more, allowing you to completely customize the look and feel to match your décor.
Vinyl blinds are excellent for light control. Slats can be tilted to let in as much or as little light as you want and their lightweight construction makes them easy to operate. This functionality makes vinyl mini blinds an ideal choice for media rooms, offices, bedrooms, and nurseries where light control is important.
Why Choose Vinyl Blinds?
Vinyl blinds are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Light Control: Vinyl blinds are excellent for light control and ideal in areas like media rooms, bedrooms, offices, and nurseries.
- Variety: Vinyl mini blinds are available in a beautiful array of materials, including plaza fabrics, grass cloth, grass weave, stenciled fabrics, textured slats.
Vinyl blinds are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Routeless: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord on your vinyl blinds and enables them to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Cloth Tapes: Choose from different styles of fabric to elevate to your vinyl mini blinds. This decorative and stylish upgrade also covers route holes, increases privacy, and decreases light leakage.
- Motorized Lift: This option lets you raise or lower your vinyl blinds at the touch of a button, it’s ideal for hard-to-reach windows, and households with children and pets, for media rooms and bedrooms.
Measuring and Installing Vinyl Blinds
Our vinyl blinds are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for Vinyl blinds are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our Professional Measure and Install services are available in your area!