Angle Top Window Treatments
Angle top window treatments are the perfect solution for oddly-shaped windows. These custom window treatments offer excellent light control and privacy.
Angled Window Blinds and Shades
Angled windows are a bit trickier to handle than standard windows, but that doesn’t mean they have to go uncovered! Angled window blinds and shades can be custom built with a variety of styles and options so you can cover every window in your home.
Blinds and shades for angled windows are built the same as their “normal” window counterparts. That means benefits you may get with a cellular shade, vertical blind, faux wood blind, or shutter are all present in these specialty blinds and shades. If you’re keeping with the same type of blind or shade, you can even order matching window coverings so the slanted windows match the rest.
Why Choose Angled Window Blinds or Shades?
View our Angled Window Blinds and Shades Buying Guide Slanted window blinds and shades are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Odd-shapes: Slanted windows can be difficult to cover, but there is a solution. We can custom build blinds and shades to fit these angled windows.
- Complete Coverage: Don’t let slanted windows go uncovered! Angled blinds and shades can be custom made to fit and match the rest of your décor.
- Help Available: Available with all our blinds and shades, but if you’re having trouble at any point in the process with your slanted windows, our design consultants are on-hand to help at 1-800-505-1905.
Angled window blinds and shades are also available with a range of upgrade options to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Light Filtering: Use a light filtering cellular shade to help diffuse incoming light or get the maximum light blockage with a blackout shade.
- Insulating: Cellular shades are great for insulating slanted windows as well as helping keep energy costs down.
To make things a bit easier, here are a few things to consider for angled window blinds and shades:
- Cellular shades are great choices for angled windows, and can provide insulating and light filtering benefits.
- Many angled windows are accompanied by “standard” rectangular windows underneath. For a seamless look, consider using the same style blind or shade for these slanted windows as well.
Measuring and Installing Angled Window Blinds and Shades
Our angled blinds and shades are all customized and built to your specifications and can be installed by anyone going down the DIY route. However, you are not alone! Our guides on How to Measure and How to Install for angled blinds and shades are full of the information you need to tackle the project yourself and be confident in your choices. In addition, we have in-house design consultants available to discuss your project and any questions you may have. They are only a phone call away at 1-800-505-1905.
Not sure if you want to do it yourself? See if our Professional Measure and Install services are available in your area!