Pleated Shades Features
Pleated shades are a great choice for those who are looking for neutral colors, whites, or even bold vibrant colors and are available in multiple designs and textures to help you make the best choice for your window treatments.’
Whether you are decorating a busy household or a corner office, pleated shades are made with stylish design in mind. These shades are available in both 1 inch and 2 inch pleat sizes with options for fabric liner upgrades. On their own, these shades will block some light and even offer privacy, but adding liners and blackout materials can help you have even more control over privacy and light.
Pleated Shades Upgrades
Interested in upgrading your pleated shades? Consider these optional features for further customization:
- Cordless Lift: This popular option provides a hidden control system that eliminates the lift cord and enables the shades to be easily raised or lowered with the touch of a finger.
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up Controls: A very popular option that allows your matchstick blinds to be raised and lowered in either direction to allow for privacy similar to that of a café curtain.
- Continuous Cord Loop Controls: This option secures cords to your wall or window frame, resulting in fewer cords on display.
- Motorized Lift: With a motorized lift upgrade, your shades can be raised or lowered at the push of a button.
Pleated Shades Considerations
- Privacy liners are available only with cordless lift upgrades and as a single panel only.
- Room darkening liner is not available with cordless or motorized lift.
- Optional fabric liners create a neutral color appearance when viewed from outside.
- Due to the construction of the shades, light will filter through the route holes even with a liner.
- Continuous cord lift is recommended for larger and heavier shades.