- Blinds.com Guarantees
- Privacy and Security
- Payment and Fees
- Order Changes and Refunds
- Shipping and Processing
- Commercial Orders
- Promotions and Exclusions
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the style, color or quality of your product, we'll work with you to make it right. Simply contact us within 30 calendar days after delivery to your home and we'll walk you through returning your blind. We'll send a replacement of equal value at no additional charge. Read the details of our Satisfaction Guarantee here to ensure your order qualifies.
SureFit™ - Guaranteed to Fit
SureFit™ is a Blinds.com exclusive to give you peace of mind about measuring your blinds.
14-Day Price Guarantee
Worried that a product you want may go on sale soon? If you buy a product from us and see it at a lower price within 14 calendar days after your original purchase, just give us a call at 800-505-1905 and we'll refund the difference!
Be sure that the sale item has the same options as your original selection, and that the sale price is live on the site when you contact us to claim the guarantee. If these criteria are met, we'll give you a credit for the difference in price, plus tax.
Safe and Secure Internet Commerce
When you place orders, all of your information is processed through our secure server. We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts all your information before it is sent to us. If you would prefer not to place your order online, simply contact us by phone and a customer service representative will take it for you.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express online. Cashier's checks, personal checks and money orders must be mailed to our office before your order can be started. All orders paid by check will require a holding period of 5-7 calendar days for your check to clear before the order will be put into production. In some cases, coupon discounts may be offered via coupon codes; note that only one coupon code may be used per order. In the unlikely event that there is an error in pricing, we reserve the right to correct the pricing. You will have the option to cancel the order or pay the correct amount for the product.
In compliance with state tax laws, we are required to charge state sales tax.
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Because our products are custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business. Therefore, it is important that you are sure of your decisions before you finalize your purchase. Below are some points about how we handle cancellations and changes:
- Since production typically starts the morning after the order is placed, cancellations and changes can only be made for a period of 24 calendar hours after your online order is finalized.
- If you cancel your order during this 24 calendar hour period, we will refund your money.
- Under no circumstance can we either refund any money or issue any credits for a credit card purchase if the cancellation or change occurs at any time beyond this 24 calendar hour period.
- On extremely rare occasions there may be delays caused by out-of-stock materials, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors beyond our control. In the event of a known delay and a manufacturer notifies us, you will be contacted that day.
- We reserve the right to reject any order, at our discretion.
Inspection of Merchandise
IMPORTANT: If your merchandise has been damaged in shipment, was made incorrectly, or has any manufacturer defects, notify us within 14 calendar days after delivery to your home and we'll have the damaged merchandise either repaired or replaced at no cost to you. If you do not notify us within this 14-day period, we won't be able to do so. All damaged shipments must be signed for as damaged.
We want your ordering experience to be as simple as possible, which is why we offer free shipping in the 48 contiguous United States on nearly all products.
Here are some notes on shipping:
- Orders are shipped via United Parcel Service(UPS) and/or FedEx.
- No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses.
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly FOB from the manufacturing facility located closest to you.
- If your package is too large to ship by UPS or FedEx, we will ship it FOB the manufacturer's facility via freight carrier, usually to your front door. (Please note: Carriers do not typically deliver to apartments or condos within multi-unit buildings.)
- Customer is responsible for the disposal of all shipping and packaging materials including pallets used for large shipments.
In the extremely rare event that your windows are oversized, a shipping charge may apply. This additional cost will be factored in to your order on the checkout page.
*Hawaii and Alaska
Below are the additional costs for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. Find your product on the chart above and add the following to your order to get an estimated shipping cost.
|Ground: Add $50 per blind||Ground: Add $30 per blind|
|2-Day: Add $100 per blind||2-Day: Add $60 per blind|
|1-Day: Add $150 per blind||1-Day: Add $90 per blind|
Different types of window treatments are often made in different manufacturing facilities. For the fastest delivery, we ship each product to you as soon as it is ready. That way, you'll have your order as soon as possible!
For shipments that are required to be sent via a Common Carrier (blinds wider than 94" wide), it is highly recommend that you inspect all packages for damage.
- Any damage needs to be noted on your Bill of Lading – any damage not noted is not eligible for a remake free of charge.
- Product(s) with minor damage may be able to be used and should be accepted and noted.
- There is a 14-day time period to report any unusable product for a remake.
- Badly damaged product should be refused and reported to us. It will be remade immediately.
International Shipping (Canada)
Click here for freight forwarding information and contacts.
Delivery times given are estimates based on normal production and shipping times, and may vary depending on the product, especially if the product is shipping from out of the country. Please e-mail us for a better estimate of delivery times!
- Estimated delivery times include working days after our receipt of your completed order and exclude weekends, holidays and factory closing days.
- On occasions, there may also be delays caused by out-of-stock merchandise, inventory-taking, temporary factory overload, or other unforeseen problems.
Discontinued and/or Back Ordered Items
At times, products or colors are discontinued or placed on backorder by manufacturers with whom we work. We make every effort to remove discontinued items as soon as we are made aware of them and will notify you whenever we receive notice of any backorders.
Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address will be considered a commercial order.
Commercial orders do not qualify for our 100% Satisfaction or SureFit™ Guarantees.
Promotional Code, Discount and Coupon Exclusions
*Promotions or discounts - Not redeemable for cash, gift cards, gift certificates or store credit. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or similar charges. Returns or exchanges where a restock or remake or other discount was applied may result in an adjusted refund amount. Promotional offers may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
**Exclusions: Limit one stackable coupon per customer. Must be used in one transaction. Cannot be combined with any other stackable offers, or used for previously purchased merchandise. Not redeemable for cash, gift cards, or gift certificates. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or similar charges. Returns or exchanges where a restock or remake or other discount was applied may result in an adjusted refund amount. Discount does not apply to the following sales events: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Anniversary Sale or End of Year Clearance. Promotional offers may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
Promotion and Sale Details
Buy One, Get One Promotion
“Buy One, Get One” or “BOGO” promotions are defined by a discount applied to a total purchase based on an order that meets the minimum number of products required for that discount. The discount always applies to the product of lesser value.
Examples of “Buy One, Get One” type promotional sales:
Buy One, Get One 50% Off
Pay full price for the first product and a customer will receive 50% off of a second product of lesser or equal value.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free
A customer purchases three products at full price and will receive a fourth product of equal or lesser value for free.
“Up to” Sale Promotion
Promotional messaging and sales that include “up to” phrasing describe a tiered sales event in which mentioned sale items would be discounted at a percentage number within a range described in the promotion.
An example of “up to” type promotional sales:
Save up to 30% on Selected Products
Selected products would describe items currently on discount and can always be found through the Blinds.com sale web page. Save “up to” 30% is a general term to define the maximum discount and range of discounts included in that sale. Products on sale can be listed at a discount anywhere between 1% - 30% off standard retail value in this example. All discounts and sales items will be easily displayed with individual discounts on our website.