Find a Professional
Not Into DIY?
Find a local professional to measure and install blinds in 3 quick steps!
...and you can still take advantage of our low prices.
- Bookmark this page so you can easily find it again
- Shop our site for the perfect window treatments. Check out our current sale!
- Return to this page and enter your zip code to find a professional installer in your area:
Why we think you will love this
If you don’t have the time to measure and install, have hard-to-reach areas, or just don’t want to, a local pre-screened and insured professional blinds installer from Nationwide Blind Installation* (NBI) can measure and install your blinds for you.
- The search is free, you just pay the installer for any work they do
- Measurements and installation guaranteed by NBI
- Installers are specialists in blinds/shades
- Installers have an average of 21 years in the business
- Pre-screened, insured and licensed where needed
Why other customers love this
Simply one of the best... online experiences. A 10 doesn't give enough credit...thanks for all of the help.
-Robin, Biloxi, MS
Fast, friendly and proficient.
-Diane, Sun City, AZ
He was very professional... and very knowledgeable. I felt confident with his suggestions that I would end up with the right options for my windows.
-Margaret, Aurora, CO
* Professionals in the Nationwide Blinds Installation (NBI) network are not employees or agents of Blinds.com. Blinds.com does not take a portion of any payment for contract work; we provide this link as a free service. Installation or other contract services herein are being provided exclusively by NBI through a referral and are not being provided by or guaranteed by Blinds.com or any of its affiliates. Any work is the sole responsibility of the Contractor and reference is hereby made to the NBI website and Legal Notices regarding the terms and conditions governing their service. Guarantee based on compliance with NBI's Terms of Service.