2" Composite Blind
2" Composite Blind
Buy one get one 50% off! Use code "ALLBOGOFIFTY" at checkout. Sale ends 9/30.
Previously called Wood Images Composite, 2" Composite Blinds use a mixture of PVC and polymer to simulate the look of real wood.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The Bali 2” Composite Faux Wood Blind adds a sophisticated appearance to your window that is durable and long lasting. These blinds are made from high-quality polystyrene which allows them to be used in humid areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, they will resist cracking, staining, and peeling. Available in a bright collection of white and neutral tones. Create a finished look by selecting between a standard or eloquence valance that will match your blind color. For a more designer look, upgrade to a Noble or Regal wood cornice to add more color and style to your window.
Install Time: 10 – 12 minutes
• Cloth tapes offers a designer look that can be coordinated with the décor in your room.
• Routless slats keeps light from leaking through the route holes and offers privacy with a clean simple look.
• Choose remote control tilt for hard to reach windows.
• Faux Wood blinds are heavier than wood blinds, these are not recommended for larger windows that require frequent raising and lifting.
• Multiple Blinds on one headrail may be required for large blinds.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Valance and Cornice Options
- Cloth Tapes
- No Holes Option
- Motorization works with Radio Frequency
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported