HURRY! 35% OFF WITH CODE “SCHOOLDAY” ENDS 8/21
2" Composite Blinds use a mixture of PVC and polymer to simulate the look of real wood. The polymer adds strength to the PVC, so they are more resilient than typical PVC blinds. These blinds also feature flat, moisture-proof slats, perfect for high humidity rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens. Not only do they cost less than real wood blinds, they also cost less than most other name brand faux wood blinds. Choose 2" faux wood slats in popular colors. All standard with a trapezoid shaped bottom rail for tighter light closure.
Bali 2" Composite Faux Wood Blinds are available with a no-holes option for better light control or cloth tapes for added color. And right now, you can upgrade to the Eloquence valance at no additional cost.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Valance and Cornice Options
- Cloth Tapes
- No Holes Option
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production