Save 15% on select products! Use code "SUPERSALE" at checkout. Sale ends 4/23.
Bali Custom Draperies bring a classic, custom-tailored look to your windows. With over 100 fabrics, including softly-hued sheers and high-fashion colors in textures, jacquards, prints and stripes, you are sure to find the perfect complement to your room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 15 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Custom Draperies bring a classic, custom-tailored look to your windows. With over 100 fabrics, including softly-hued sheers and high-fashion colors in textures, jacquards, prints and stripes, you are sure to find the perfect complement to your room.
Pinch Pleat Draperies are available in your choice of decorative side panels or full coverage draperies. They are made in the USA and come with features you would expect to find only through the help of a professional interior designer: double-turned hems that provide extra weight and stability, pattern matching for visual continuity and concealed seams that fall to the back of the pleat.
Install Time: 30 - 35 Minutes
For privacy, choose a light filtering or blackout liner. Thermal liners add insulation. (Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.)
Choose traversing hardware or C-Rings for widths over 70" to ensure that your drapery will draw across the center support bracket.
Consider using one of our drapery hardware collections to work with your drapery: Adjustable 1" Metal Drapery Hardware, Custom 1 3/8" Wood Drapery Hardware, Custom Wrought Iron 1" Drapery Hardware, Custom Wrought Iron 1" Traversing Drapery Hardware.
Consider adding decorative trim or edge banding to draperies for a more custom-design effect.
Choose a split draw if you’d like your draperies to part in the middle and stack at each end of the window. Alternatively, a one-way draw will allow drapes to stack at one end.
With full window coverage draperies, a one-way draw will stack back to approximately 1/3 of the width that you specify, depending on the thickness of the fabric. On a split draw, the stack will be approximately 1/6 of the total width on each side.
Lining is strongly recommended to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage, as well as moisture. In the case of silk and linen draperies, a liner is a must.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
- Drapery Rod is not included and can be purchased separately.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width: 213"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 224"
- Outside Mount Only: Panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Single or Split Panels
- Edge Banding
- Edge Trim
- Color Blocking
- Light Filtering and Blackout Liner
- Waterproof Liner
- Corner Weights
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials