50% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 10/20/2023
Elevate the look and style of your windows and home by adding the ultimate design accent at an affordable price. Bali Decorative Side Panels add soft texture, striking patterns and a refined finished look to windows with or without existing window coverings such as blinds or shades. Since side panels are not full-width draperies, they are able to add dramatic style while only taking up a minimum amount of space.
Panels are available in pinch pleat, two-finger pinch pleat, grommet or back tap header configurations to match any preference or existing décor. Sold as single panels only.
In addition to standard drapery liners, Bali decorative side panels feature over 100 designer-quality fabrics, including traditional jacquards, contemporary ikats, soft sheers, and a varied assortment of prints, stripes and solids.
Further customize your panels by choosing options like color-blocking, edge banding, or trim.
For a full list of patterns and materials available for this product, click here.
- Choose the width that you want each single panel to be when gathered on the drapery rod. For small to medium-sized windows, a width of 24” or less is recommended. For larger windows, choose a width up to 40”
- Order length equals finished length
- Standard liner comes on all; alternative liners are available except sheers, casement, and laces
- Sheer fabrics are available unlined only
- Secondary color is the top or bottom 1/3 or 1/5 portion of the drapery
- Color blocking is not available in conjunction with banding or trim
- These are sold as individual panels.
- Banding can be attached on the inside edge, outside edge, or inside and outside edges
- Not available in conjunction with banding or trim
Trim - Trim can be attached on the inside edge, bottom hem, or inside edge and bottom hem - Not available in conjunction with banding or color blocking - Gimp only can be attached inset 2" from inside edge
Standard - A cotton/polyester liner that drapes and hangs nicely; the most common used liner; standard on draperies Blackout - A polyester liner blocks light from entering the room through the fabric, making it an ideal choice for day sleepers, nurseries, and entertainment rooms; due to the multiple layers used in the construction of this liner, it will have a stiffer hand and there may be restrictions by product and fabric style; we have developed blackout solutions for our products, but due to stitching there may still be minimal light seepage
Dimout - A cotton/polyester liner helps to block out excessive heat and cold; due to its thermal qualities, this liner will have a stiffer hand; an excellent choice for those interested in energy efficiency; due to the weight and stiffness there may be restrictions by product and fabric style
- Pinch Pleat panels will have a 4" leading edge on both sides of panel
- Pinch Pleat pin placement is 1/2"
- Grommet accommodates up to 1" diameter rod
- Back Tab accommodates up to a 2" diameter rod
- Rod Pocket accommodates up to a 2" diameter rod (Sheers only)
- Outside Mount only
- Dimout and Blackout liners
- Edge Banding
- Color Blocking
- Edge Trim
- Grommet Tops
Origin of Production