Fabric Vertical Blinds
45% OFF WITH CODE "MEMORIALDAY" ENDS 5/31
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 06/06/2023
You can now add at checkout with just one click - it's easy!How it works
Give large picture windows and sliding glass doors a designer appeal with Bali Fabric Vertical Blinds. These blinds are the perfect product for creating a varied ambiance by playing off the sun’s changing angles, while also providing exceptional light control.
Available in a beautiful collection of solids and prints that coordinate with a wide range of décor. Choose the upgrades you need to address your climate and level of use.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
For added durability, especially with sliding-glass doors that take a beating from either overuse or harsh elements, consider upgrading your slats with a PVC insert.
Select the One Touch wand control for one-control convenience. This option also eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing smooth operation.
Choose the optional valance to give a well-finished look—and to help control dust!
Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack in the middle of the window, to either side of the window or to split in the middle when open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Color to street will vary by fabric selection. Cascade, Fiddlestix, Monroe, Runway, Shoreline, Spencer - Same front and back. Keepsake, Panorama - White to street. Linen, Thatch - Neutral to street.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 178"
- Maximum Width (One Touch): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Height (One Touch): 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth Headrail (fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth without valance (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with valance (fully recessed): 4 5/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Bottom Chain
Origin of Production