35% OFF WITH CODE "BRIGHT" ENDS 12/8
Bali VertiCell Shades offer style and the energy efficiency of cellular shades with a convenient side-opening design. VertiCell Shades provide a stylish way to insulate wide windows and patio doors. 3/8" double cell shades boast a sophisticated honeycomb design, superior insulation and sound absorption — all while gently filtering light into your room.
These vertically-oriented cellular shades feature two movable side rails with locking handles for ease of operation; this allows the shade stack to be positioned on the right, left or in the center.
A sleek headrail design and no external cords provides an attractive look while being recommended for child safety.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Stack for widths less than 72": 9 1/2"
- Stack for widths 72" to 120": 13 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/4" wider than ordered width)
- Headrail Deminsion: 2 3/16" high, 2 1/2" deep
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production