HURRY! 40% OFF WITH CODE "HAPPYFOURTH" ENDS 7/6
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Bali VertiCell Shades offer style and the energy efficiency of cellular shades with a convenient side-opening design. VertiCell Shades provide a stylish way to insulate wide windows and patio doors. 3/8" double cell shades boast a sophisticated honeycomb design, superior insulation and sound absorption — all while gently filtering light into your room.
These vertically-oriented cellular shades feature two movable side rails with locking handles for ease of operation; this allows the shade stack to be positioned on the right, left or in the center.
A sleek headrail design and no external cords provides an attractive look while being recommended for child safety.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Stack for widths less than 72": 9 1/2"
- Stack for widths 72" to 120": 13 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/4" wider than ordered width)
- Headrail Deminsion: 2 3/16" high, 2 1/2" deep
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production