Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Have a window that lacks a frame for mounting a blind? The Bali Palladian Shelf helps you cover those tricky windows with the utmost ease and style. Made from premium North American hardwood, this elegant piece is ideal for use in arch-top windows and can be used with any blind or shade. Simply install the wood shelf and you’re ready to mount a window treatment either above or below. It can also be used as a divider for long windows. Available in all paints and stains to coordinate with Bali wood blinds, as well as other colors and unfinished. Comes with easy mount brackets for hassle-free installation.
• This product is for inside-mount applications only and will be ordered at 1/16” less width than specified.
• End mounting brackets must be mounted to a flat, vertical surface.
• If installing inside an arch, you must install the shelf at or below the start of the arch curve.
• Use this product to mount any blind or shade.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Product Specifications
- Minimum Width: 7"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Product Depth: 2"
- Minimum Product Depth (turned vertical): 3/4"
- Maximum Product Depth: 4"
- Product Height: 1 1/2"
- Deduction: 1/16" from ordered width.
- Colors to match wood blinds
Origin of Production