25% off Bali products - use "Fall-Sale" at checkout. Or Get an extra 5% off when you spend $950 or more - use "Fall-Sale-Extra" at checkout. Sale ends 10/31.
Bali Pleated Skylights facilitate light control with those hard-to-reach skylights, while giving them a coordinated look with the rest of your windows.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Pleated Skylights facilitate light control with those hard-to-reach skylights, while giving them a coordinated look with the rest of your windows. These fashionable shades feature an attractive pleated design, which adds depth and texture to the windows above. They are available in a fashionable palette of earth tones that span light to dark to match today’s designer-inspired looks.
Bali Pleated Skylights make light adjustment ultra-easy. A handle or pole gives you two options for control and makes it easy to change your light preference throughout the course of the day.
Install Time: 30 - 35 minutes
Choose between a day liner or a midnight liner. Midnight is recommended for rooms needing maximum light blockage, such as bedrooms, nurseries and media rooms.
For hard-to-reach skylights, choose a pole instead of the standard handle.
Hardware is available only white, with white side-tracks.
Sizes over 30" in width will have a visible center-support cord.
Brackets will be visible on outside mounts.
Fabric Name | Privacy Liner Available | Backing Color
- Crepe | Yes | Same as Front
- Dunes | Yes | Same as Front
- Fiddlestix | Yes | Same as Front
- Reflections | Yes | Same as Front
- Spencer | No | Same as Front
- Westport | Yes | Same as Front
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 61"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: If width is under 30" - max is 96". Shades over 30" wide have a max of 61" high.
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Maximum width Top Down/Bottom Up: 37"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Sky Poles - 3' - 6 1/2' and 5' - 9 1/2'
- Light Filtering and Room Darkening Liners Available
Origin of Production
- Made In: Mexico