Rod Top & Bottom Drapery
Bali Rod Top and Bottom Draperies are a wonderful, yet simple way of adding privacy to French doors and sidelights—spaces that typically don’t need light control, but which do need privacy, nonetheless.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Bali Rod Top and Bottom Draperies are a wonderful, yet simple way of adding privacy to French doors and sidelights—spaces that typically don’t need light control, but which do need privacy, nonetheless. Available in both sheer and decorative fabrics, these draperies will add a coordinated, finished look to the rest of your décor. For adding beauty and luxury to those oft-left-undone spaces, Bali Rod Top Pocket Draperies will give your home a finished look, while reflecting the high standards that are part and parcel of the Bali name.
Install Time: 20-25 minutes.
- A top header is an optional, ruffle-like feature that extends above the drapery rod for a more traditional look.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
Rod pockets will accommodate rods up to 1” in diameter. Rods are not included.
Fabric | Fabric Type | Fabric Content | Pattern Size (Inches)
- Beacon | Sheer | 100% Polyester | Repeat: 1.5"W x 1.5"H
- Toki | Sheer | 100% Polyester | Repeat: 2.125"W x 2.75"H
- Truli | Sheer | 80% Polyester, 20% Linen | Repeat: 13.5"W x 27"H
Fabric | Fabric Type | Fabric Content
- Fairfield | Sheer | 100% Polyester
- Fairview | Sheer | 100% Polyester
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 50"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 98"
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- 3 Header Choices
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials