35% OFF WITH CODE "HOORAY" ENDS 8/11
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
- Estimated Ship Date: 08/27/2020
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Bali Rod Top and Bottom Draperies are a wonderful, yet simple way of adding privacy to French doors and sidelights—spaces that typically don’t need light control, but which do need privacy, nonetheless. Available in both sheer and decorative fabrics, these draperies will add a coordinated, finished look to the rest of your décor. For adding beauty and luxury to those oft-left-undone spaces, Bali Rod Top Pocket Draperies will give your home a finished look, while reflecting the high standards that are part and parcel of the Bali name.
Install Time: 20-25 minutes.
- A top header is an optional, ruffle-like feature that extends above the drapery rod for a more traditional look.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
Rod pockets will accommodate rods up to 1” in diameter. Rods are not included.
Fabric | Fabric Type | Fabric Content | Pattern Size (Inches)
- Beacon | Sheer | 100% Polyester | Repeat: 1.5"W x 1.5"H
- Toki | Sheer | 100% Polyester | Repeat: 2.125"W x 2.75"H
- Truli | Sheer | 80% Polyester, 20% Linen | Repeat: 13.5"W x 27"H
Fabric | Fabric Type | Fabric Content
- Fairfield | Sheer | 100% Polyester
- Fairview | Sheer | 100% Polyester
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 50"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 98"
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- 3 Header Choices
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials